Thursday, November 15, 2007

Work Day!





Hey, I am using internet in Wipim and it is Broadband! The technicin is a friend of mine who has come to finally hook up that Satelite Dish but (I think) just to prove that it can be done.






Anyway he is letting me try it out tonight and he will take the modem back with him. The company wants me to build a simple office for them... I might be willing to do it if they can get some communication in here!






We had a church work day the first Saturday of October when we hung the church sign board on the church building. On that day we also planted a power pole for the church. We should have power sometime within the next two months in preparation for Bible School.


Well I get more later! Bye from Wipim, PNG.
Jason Russell











No comments: